23.5.04

sunday morning-evening

saturday I miss you like a child misses her father.
but then when I have a doll and cartoon to entertain my lonely soul, I feel like in heaven.
who are you, my fella?

ans sunday morning comes like a new bless,
a bless from the Holy Spirit.
with to see you somehow but theen when the midday comes, all I wanna feel is the smell of the sand and the sea.
and the little beautiful light blue fish. where is he now?

monday morning is the whole new beggining of it. what the hell are you dreaming of? monday is the money day! work work work...
no time for whatever you feel! ha ha ha...
happy though, he's almost not seen. wherever.

tuesday is the beautifulest day. people come bring me some cash!! and it's always be so wonderful. you still feel the sea, you still feel the money, but you're not in rush anymore.
well, then sometimes you want to feel him too, eh?

wednesday's like the 'can I have another day?' ever.
always wanna see you there.
mostly when you've been dumb me up. on the last few days. are you coming?

thursday is the boring day ever! all I want is to get my assh outta here.
to see you will be nice. not to see you will be okay.
so, are you staying or leaving?

friday brings the air of 'saturday night' already. especially when you come and flirt a bit, saying this and that that warm my heart. but we both know, the honey boney thingy is not going anywhere.
yet, the air itself, somehow for me is a lot wonderful then the cancelled saturday night.

ow well, most of the day, I think I need an AJ more than you.
he's the onne that always make me longing for a new day comes!! :)

No comments: