16.6.05

don't know why..

.. somehow I believe that staying single and don whatever with all thise -unknown- guys is better than simply stick around, have a deep fond with one single lovable guy.

see what this one does to me. don't even know what did I said or did, but he simply didn't reply any of message, nor answer my called. At first I thought.. something might goes wrong with his gradma and was so worry about it that I tried my best to contact him even to his home (and got no answer as well..)... yet, when I, on my way, finally manage to reach him and hearing him saying hello in his language, I was drawn to a dissapoinment. I've never been so dissaponted to him these long, even when he always cancelled al the appoinment that he made his own.

Really, I was. But there was no madness and still.
It was really a short shock came into my nerve. I was shock, tearing, and stop. I just needed to speak to somebody, or even just to myself, and that's all. I'm recovered. Alive as I am..

and so I am now in my weekend.
Laughing and having my time though he is not here.
feeling so strong that he will come to me with a good explanation soon.
or maybe a stupid one, but surely it was simply because I'm too good and nothing less.

life is good, fella :)

No comments: